Memorial Bench Program
The Deerfield Beach Historical Society is pleased to administer the Memorial Bench Program in coordination with the City of Deerfield Beach. Requests are now being accepted to have memorial benches placed in City of Deerfield Beach parks dedicated to the memory of a loved one.
Park locations for bench placement are as follows:
- Constitution Park 2841 – West Hillsboro Blvd (the Arboretum)
- North Crystal Heights – 2601 SW 10th Drive
- Central Crystal Heights – 1333 SW 24th Terrace
- South Crystal Heights – 1459 SW 28th Avenue
- Johnie McKeithen Park – 629 N Deerfield Avenue
- Pioneer Park – 222 NE 2nd Avenue (Trail)
- South End of Beach – 800 Block SE 21st Avenue (Boardwalk across from Embassy Suites)
- Diamond Pattern Custom Bench
- Bench is thermoplastic-coated straight back bench with seat and back made of 11-gauge rolled steel with legs made of solid cast iron.
- Space on the back of bench allows for a custom text message, maximum of two (2) lines, each line up to 24 characters (including spaces).
COLOR: BLACK only
SIZE: 6’ length
Text only, Two (2) lines only; each line up to 24 characters (includes spaces)
COST: $2,000 (approx.) plus shipping
- Personalized text
- Installation of bench
TIMEFRAME: Estimated lead time is 6-8 weeks
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Standard Shipping: All merchandise will be shipped to City of Deerfield Beach.
Service Discrepancies: If there is a discrepancy in the services requested and the minimum services required to deliver the product, the bench company reserves the right to charge the customer for any necessary additional services provided at the time of delivery.
Inspection of Shipments: It is the customer’s responsibility to verify the delivery is for the correct product, count the number of pieces being delivered, and inspect for damages PRIOR to signing the delivery receipt provided by the driver. All claims MUST be recorded on the delivery receipt and reported within 48 hours of delivery. There is no GUARANTEE that replacement parts or product will be FREE of charge due to concealed or unreported damages.
Cancellations: All cancellations must be done in writing prior to shipping. Made-to-Order items already in production may not be cancelled.
Made-to-Order or Personalized items are not returnable unless a defect in manufacturing is presented to us with pictures prior to return. Additionally, the City of Deerfield Beach or Deerfield Beach Historical Society are not responsible for loss of benches due to hurricanes or other like disasters.
*Unless otherwise noted, shipping charges include standard delivery only.